2001 BMW 3 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - 2001 BMW 325ci

2001 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

2001 BMW 325ci
By PatrickB on

2001 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This has been a great vehicle to own and drive. It is extremely fun to drive and has been very reliable especially considering it is a European sports car. One of the only places it suffers is in fuel economy which is none the less good for the class of vehicle. I highly recommend buying this car and trust me, the 325ci does not want for power and it is not necessary to buy the more expensive 330ci. I must include a word of caution. Since it is a rear wheel drive car, sometimes it can be harder to drive on snow and ice than a front wheel or all wheel drive car. BMW has an absolutely amazing product. Test drive one and see what a great all around car it is.

Favorite Features

I love the rain sensing windshield wipers and the mirrors that dim when someone behind you has their brights on (bear in mind these are available in the premium package.) The Harmon Kardon stereo is also fantastic and the flashlight that charges itself in the glove box is handy.

Suggested Improvements

I think this car is a great car overall but when the roads are snowy and icy, the rear wheel drive simply does not fare as well as all wheel or front wheel drive. Also, the fuel economy is not the absolute greatest but it is not bad. (22/29 or so).