2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great car to have and own!
By jtsbs119 on 08/15/06 15:04 PM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I make excuses to drive my car anywhere. It has plenty of power, for normal driving that is. The looks are great and the 330Ci draws a lot of attention. I have never had anything go wrong with the car and don't expect to either. My only complaint is the dealership, the two that I have to go to are pretty snobby and since I look so young I must not be worth helping. If you are considering buying one, make sure you have the sport and premium package.

2001 330ci
By benitocellini on 07/27/06 10:41 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is still a hoot to drive and it still gets envious stares after more than six years. Seems quite quick, stops on a dime and corners with ease (I can't get the tires to squeal). Very hard to fault it in any way. I'm thinking about moving up to a Jag XK or BMW 650, for highway comfort, but I'll miss the agility and easy parking.

The Best Car I've Ever Owned
By David on 11/09/05 18:20 PM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had this car for 2 months and I can honestly say it's the greatest. The performance, engineering, and looks are second-to-none. I've never had so many compliments from total strangers, which really makes me feel good. I've had absolutely no problems with the car since I've had it. The only downside might be the high-cost maintenance procedures. I can do them myself, but if they are done by the dealership, prices are quite high. If you can bleed brakes and change brake pads, change hoses and flush coolant, and change engine belts, then you'll have no problem with this car. Buy a manual, and you'll be fine.

I Miss My BMW
By Miss my BMW on 07/30/05 23:04 PM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I just sold my 325Ci a week ago and miss it every day (2nd baby just arrived). What a great car! My fuel mileage was 34 (hwy + 5-speed trans), wonderful ride and better handeling. Very comfortable seats with the sport package. I think the tool kit and built in flash light are great.

5 speed without the clutch
By John on 05/22/05 23:22 PM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This was a great car. I had to sell due to it not being practical to carry clients in, but it performed well. The AC was a bit sporadic and I had to play with the control to get it to blow the right level.

best of breed
By K-1 on 03/04/05 22:32 PM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The three series epitomizes what BMW is all about; performance with a touch of class and understated elegance.

I like driving now.
By Red Snap on 01/20/05 15:33 PM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for over 2 years now and bought it used. Which is the way to go when getting a high end car. I like to drive now, didn't before, and don't plan on giving up the car anytime soon. I hope I can always own a BMW.

I like driving now.
By Red Snap on 01/20/05 15:32 PM (PST)

Low Mile's Bimmer
By Chgo. Bad Boy on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned BMW'S since my 1988 M3 & love my 2001 330CI for all the review's are correct. The only problem I have had was a bad front windshield for there where air bubble's in it which looked like over spray, replace it & is fine. The only problem which the dealer tried to fix many time's is a rattle in the passenger door but I credit the dealership for they tried everthing possible to resolve the problem but it is alot better but still is there. Being a big guy(46" chest)the sport seat do not fit me well so the dealer change's the wheel's to the sport package wheel's & all is fine. I wish they would offer the M3 seat that have adjustable side boldster's.

Top notch car !!
By 1stopauction on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent car all around !! Best handling and braking and great acceleration makes this more fun to drive then any other car in it's class. This car is also a great investment because it has some of the best resale value anywhere...