2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
2001 330i Convertible
By Anjubeto on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a well designed and great performing automobile with a convertible top that requires no effort to retract or put up.

bmw
By timber35 on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

fun and sexy. At 38000 miles, faultless. Easy to use manual top much more reliable than auto top.

Just bought and will give hones updates
By finewine on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

So far I am loving it. 5 speed convert. Handles excellently!!!! Looks beyond great. Now the real test will be how well the service people treat me /car and how well the reliablity of the vehicle holds up. I will NOT be banging the car. More for show. BUT I WILL push it from time to time so it "stays in proper shape":) But I will post here so anyone looking can get an honest perspective.

Love this car
By devvil on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Only thing to watch out for is the Harmon Kardon audio system. It sounds great with the top up but just isn't quite loud enough to give enough 'punch' when you're cruising at 65MPH. Needs more audio power.

Ultimate tanning machine
By Snik on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It looks great. Handling is superb. Beautiful styling. Power is not optimal but adequate.

The PERFECT Convertible
By Mom of two on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had this car for 5 months, bot it used and have LOVED every minute of driving it. Just added Michelin Alpin tires for the winter months to continue enjoying it. The more I've driven it, the 'better' it responds and handles. It is just a perfect, flawless vehicle (ok, except for the cup-holder).

best conv ever
By joe/barb on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best over all convertible that I have owned and I've owned 6 including corvettes. Handles great, it's always reliable and great fun to drive.

A dream
By Santana on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I think one of the best vehicles ever produced. My family loves it. It suppossed to be my car but since I bought it my wife is driving it all the time. Last weekend after I cleaned I went for a "short" ride. Two hours later my wife call on the cell-phone... I just love the drive in this car.

WASTE OF MONEY
By TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the second convertible BMW that I purchased. The first was a 2000 323CI, it was sluggish and had mechanical problems.I traded the car for the new improved 2001 330ci, this car is a nightmare. The car is sluggish - you have to slam on the gas to get the car to move, the doors do not shut properly and are hard to open; latch seems to get stuck. The top does not go down completely, the seat belts leave grease marks and are wearing the leather on the side of the seat. There is a rattle that no one can seem to fix. The rollover mechanism had to be replaced and the list goes. Good luck in getting someone from BMW to call you back.

Magnificent!
By keltsey on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

great for a fun and convertible car. This was a total plus for me and my family