2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
By BMW330xi_@hotmail.com
By 686860001 on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Basically, I've had no problems what so ever with this vehicle. One thing, though, it's not made to drag race. If you want a drag racer BMW, get the M3. This care is made for pure driving pleasure. I love just taking the 330xi out on a Sunday afternoon on quiet, curvy, valley roads, and hearing the engine as it goes through the RPMs, and feeling the car respond. The handling is just plain AMAZING on this car. I took a corner that said "10 MPH" going 30 MPH, no problems, I dind't even peel out. The car just stayed glued to the road. Extremely fun car, and pretty quick too.

What a car!
By Absolut-ly Glorious on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I can only say that I am one satisfied customer. I previously owned a '95 325i, and though these two vehicles are light years apart in some ways, they both reflect the quality and driver enjoyment that is synonymous with BMW. I love my 2001 330i, and can honestly say that I look for "excuses" just to get it out of the garage and drive it. . . somewhere. . . anywhere. As for complaints, I really don't have any. Sure, the cupholders are the makings of a minimalist, and BMW's are the pricey selection in their respective categories. However, my father always told me, "You get what you pay for," and once again, good ol' Dad was right.

Unreliable, Buy Japanese
By mnfsto on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car has been in the shop for numerous problems. The most extensive was when the car was in the shop for two full weeks. Serious transmission problems(electrical), air bag problems. It doesn't run smooth but the dealer says there is nothing wrong. 6 months of research with reviews to back me up all wrong. CR did rate it correctly. Average reliability. Mine has been less than average. Buyers remorse.

WOW
By Birdman on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Test drove the Audi A6 and the Acura TL and there is nothing like the BMW 325. It drives like a dream because of its silky smooth transmission, fast acceleration, and great suspension. Once you drive this car not other will fell the same.

325 xi winter driving
By pete n on 03/12/02 20:01 PM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought our new 02 325xi in november after selling our 92 325 w/210,00 miles. My wife drives 20,000 miles per year and loved her 92, except that it tended to slide around in the wisconsin winter. I used to drive the 325 then, and she took my jeep. Since getting the new 325, I hardly ever get to drive it. She loves how it handles in the snow, and ice. Likes it better than the jeep actually. Highly recommend the car.

Another happy driver w/ silly ass grin
By Jspeed on 03/11/02 05:23 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car.

High priced sportsedan.
By edhchoe on 03/11/02 04:07 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The list of standard features do not include leather, powerseats, or even center armrest. However, this is the ultimate driving machine with the utmost finish quality. Get one if you can afford one.

Can't go wrong with one of these.
By daswolf on 03/10/02 22:41 PM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

There are faster cars, there are better handling cars, there are more luxurious cars - BUT nobody has the whole driving package as well balanced, in this car category, as BMW does. 6 months later and I still have a big grin when I'm walking out the office door to the parking lot. If your shopping around, drive your other options first. That will save you the return trip to the BMW dealer.

The best sport sedan.
By 1st 330i on 03/02/02 12:30 PM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car rocks, hands down the best car you have ever driven!

Another Great One
By E-Train on 02/27/02 11:43 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my 325 for a year now, and I love it. It's the total package, great looks and performance. I have the sport package, which I think is a must have. The beamer looks great with the upgraded wheel package. I would recommend this car to anyone who enjoys driving. I love driving it.