2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 11

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Awesome car
By falconteach on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Brake system is best in industry. Great handling, straightens out the curves. Instant response can avoid problems on the highway.

Great Car
By John R. on 03/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive, very safe, and a great snow performer. This was a tough winter, and the car handled perfectly even in the worst conditions.

Awesome!!!
By bimmerman on 03/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car does what you want it to do, and that's almost anything. Great car, a lot of power, great handling. Everything i wanted in a car, I've looked at Audi, Lexus, and others and nothing compares to this one.

A superb car; a keeper
By mkrauss323 on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We don't get much snow in south-central Maryland -- at least, we didn't until this year! But am I glad I bought the 330xi. The awd has kept me on snowy roads with no problem. The rwd bias makes the awd unnoticable -- it rides and drives like a bimmer. My third BMW -- I'll keep it a long time!

BMW 330i
By ALF on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great car, but lacks all the extra "gadget" goodies of the Infiniti brand.

Still Fun
By J. B. on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love my BMW, but I too experienced the aux. fan failure two months into ownership. In my instance, I was left stranded in 95+ heat with two very young children. BMW Roadside Assistance took over two hours to arrive and sent a hook! I refused and one hour later a flatbed finally arrived. The dealership provided a 5 series loaner for almost six weeks...until they finally had aux. fans that worked. Since that time(18 months) the car has never missed a beat and is a wonderful car to drive. It is not "just another car."

Slightly disappointed
By Pawleykid on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love the performance and handling, I could use 330 power but I expected this when I bought a 325i. Steering could be tighter. Looks and comfort are superb for my needs, friends love it. But I had problems especially with the and dealer. Car had musty smell in vents with air, it was fixed and now the odor is back. Both front windows off track adn repaired. squeaky trunk. Fuzzy AM radio. Car didn't start and was towed. Dealer found nothing wrong and it started for them? Otherwise car is a dream.

YOU MUST GET THIS CAR
By Sam Yerushalmi on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I got my 330 i at age 18 and i dont think i am ever gonig to get rid of it. For anyone who wants car that is fast look great and had a good name get this car. Driving has never been this fun. Getting stuck in the 405 trafic will never ever be a drag if its done in thsi car.

South African Lemon
By Ivan A. on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a 325I that was build in South Africa, not Germany. extremely unreliable. The car stalls during starts any time it's below 70F. Not impressed with BMW service either. Perks are not up to luxury standard. My advice, buy a Lexus, Mercedes or new Infinity G35. I will never buy another BMW again.

Dream come true
By Rossini Botev on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Since I drove my neighber's BMW 2002 ti in 1981, my dream was to own one. Last year I picked my 330i Bimmer from Munich and since then " I can't stop loving you ". The sport package is worth every penny ! In order to feel the thrill one should drive this beauty on a twisted moutain road because on the autoban there is no diference between 60 and 130 mph - the car and my wife were sleeping very comfortably.