2000 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Slack-jawed

2000 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Sedan (2.8L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Slack-jawed
By Hootie361 on

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

I finally understand why people take "joy rides" in their cars. The performance of this sedan is superb on the twisting, dipping, back-country roads near my residence. The engine power is impressive, the transmission shifts are smooth, the tires hug the road, the breaks stop on a dime...the car lives up to the title of "ultimate driving machine". For high speed driving, I recommend a high-end set of tires...my all season's transmit vibrations starting at 85mph (but disappear around 100mph). The car is absolutely convenient, only had 2 minor (<$20 fix) problems so far.

Favorite Features

Tiptronic transmission, auto-sensing and power everything, aesthetic appeal, 22mpg average, after-market customizing options. May as well be honest...the pure sex appeal of this car. To understand the enthusiasm, just drive one.

Suggested Improvements

Rear-seat cup holders, more trunk space or fold down rear seats (available in newer models), longer warranty period (just incase), a stereo system with easily upgradable components. A built-in radar detector.