2000 BMW 3 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Ultimate driving machine..its true

2000 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

323Ci Coupe (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

The Ultimate driving machine..its true
By panteaze on

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Coupe

This car is far from a machine-- in my heart, its better than a best friend. It performs excellent, amazing car to drive and race. I have often encountered cars(men) that want to compete, and I spank them every time from start. Other than it being very fast, its so responsive, it handles perfectly, I drove this car cross country 4 times, pushed it to the max, these cars like to be driven, that's for sure. I couldn't believe how comfortable it is, everything inside is designed intuitively. I've owned, lexus, benz, and volvo, I like this one the best. The car is worth every penny, parts will always have to be replaced and yes they are pricey, but they don't break often.

Favorite Features

Overall my favorite is the Style and Design,the car holds its value because the shape and style of the car change every 4-5years on the exterior, so your car doesn't look ancient right away. interior is intuitive, its comfortable has class in its simplicity. I love the steptronic transmission, its awesome if you want to race, or just if you like to switch gears and drive the car as it should be driven, it also great on gas. I love the built-in tool kit, it has come in handy plenty of times. The angel lights are the best looking lights on the road, car looks much sexier compared to the Audi.

Suggested Improvements

its perfect