2000 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Impressive Sports Sedan

2000 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Sedan (2.8L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Impressive Sports Sedan
By The_Ave on

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

This is my third 3 series, all I can say is they are all awesome! This car is has an unbelievable style along with power, handling and just plain fun to drive. The larger 17 inch rims and sports package definitely turns heads and is a must have for me. Cost for service is a bit high but rarely needed. I found a great independent authorized BMW certified mechanic that does all my work for less than half what the dealer charges. I love this car, buy one and I know you will enjoy for many years!

Awesome sleek styling especially with the sports package and 17 inch rims. So much fun to drive a 5 speed manual true 4 door sports sedan with unbelievable power and handling, that also gets great gas mileage. How do they do it?

Wish there was more storage for sunglasses, CD's and misc stuff. Also wish the headlamp plastic covers are replaceable as they get pitted from road debris and would like to replace them years from now to keep this gem looking new for years to come.