2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMTroubleU
By fjm1 on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

30+ unscheduled trips for dealer service says it all.

Well Worth the Money
By gap2 on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

A great entry level luxury sedan.

Never Again
By aaprop on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan

I loved this car until it went out of warranty 6000 miles ago - I've now spent $6000 on repairs at the dealership. An independent repair shop said my repairs are typical of problems they see with both the 3 and 5 series. And they gave me a list of other things that will likely need fixing in the near future. I have never owned a car that required so many costly repairs. I assumed the high price of the car meant higher quality and fewer long term maintenance problems. I was wrong -- and I'll never make this mistake again.

A lifesaver!!
By JHG on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

I loved my 2000 323i until my husband put it into a tree just off the interstate going approx. 80 mph. The car was totalled but he came out with just a mild concussion and few abrasions from the glass. Thank you BMW for saving his life with such a well built car! We will be in soon to order our 2004 3 series very soon!

wow!
By drPatrick on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

I have never been so happy with a car as I am with my BMW. I graduated from medschool last year and I thought what the heck I will treat myself to a nice car. I eventually picked a 528i 2000 blue to purchase for around $34,000. When we went to cough up the money the dealership had rolled in this beautiful 323i in the rarest color... Fire red. I NEVER imagined myself driving a red car but this car was the most beautiful car in red I had ever seen. took it for a test drive and realized it was so much easier to drive than the 528i. Must more responsive. It drives perfectly, the features are so accommodating to the driver with the prem pckg.

Bets car I ever owned
By bimrman01 on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

I bought this vehicle three months ago. Initially I was little hesitating to go for a used car (its a 2000) model.But I know now that my choice was the best. Awesome handling, Good gas mileage (around 29mpg). This car has Manual Transmission with sport package and I love the way it performs.

323I SPORT
By TIM RING on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

I BOUGHT THIS CAR USED AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM, I'VE ALWAYS OWEN LEXUS GS400'S AND THIS MY 1ST BMW/THE BMW MIGHT NOT BE AS POWERFUL BUT THIS IT THE BEST PERFORMANCE CAR AND AS GREAT HANDLEING, I WORK AT A PORSCHE DEALER AND I WILL ALWAY BUY BMW'S NOW.

The Best Sedan
By john schomer on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

Go Drive one. This car blows away any sedan you have been in. The Audi's are no comparison, the 5-series are for old folks.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By freqflier on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan

This is my second BMW, I previously owned a 323i. This is the best 3- series for the money. Although the 330 IS faster and has more torque, I couldn't see paying the additional 5K. The plus side, 328 steering feels better than 330 steering. I've only had the car in the shop once to get some new rotors and brakes. The OEM rotors were squealing everytime I stopped. Did that service at 36K miles at a cost of $800.

maintenace
By sherry flewellen on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

my car has had alot of problems window regulator went out conpressor went out brake problems radiator tank cracked air conditioner would cut off for a few minutes and come back on