2000 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: 323CI

2000 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

323Ci Coupe (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

By bdds042004 on

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Coupe

This is an okay car, but I would not buy another one. I could write a book on the small problems I have had with this car over the las few years. But I can say the engine is one tough son of a gun.

I love the fact is a 5 speed and it gets good gas lmileage. I put a set of 19 inch rims on it in Germany and it takes coner very easy. Love that it has the all the phone and radio controls in the steering wheel. I has to also say that if you have a problem with the car lights or anyother problem a light will show up on the dash. I can't for get one of the best things is you can let all the windows down at one time with a push of a button.

I would like to see the leather improved. The cheap plastic knobs to open the windows. The car is not good at all when driving in snow. The cheap plastic wood trim. The repair cost is to high for a car that is this old. Oil change at dealer 165.00 really.