2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

323iT 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (18 reviews )
Best car I've ever had!
By nidgrl on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon 323iT 4dr Wagon

I fell in love with this car the minute I saw it! It is perfect for commuting to work as well as weekend camping trips. I had never owned a BMW before and now I know why they are so popular.

Fun AND Practical
By LucyN on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon 323iT 4dr Wagon

A very practical car but loads of fun to drive. Does well in the mountains or stop-and-go city traffic. Safety and comfort features are excellent.

bought a used one and very happy
By ArielMcN on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon 323iT 4dr Wagon

after test driving about 7 makers, i was blown away by the BMW sports package ride in this wagon. I bought it certified used and the warrenty coupled with present low apr made it a great deal. My honda seems like it was a tin can in comparison.

what a great sportwagon
By muoicali on 04/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon 323iT 4dr Wagon

First time I bought a Bmw, and I will never go back to Japanese cars. This Bimmer is the highest quality car, driving it is always a pleasure,even after 3 years with 33000 miles. No problems at all. I think the 3 series sport wagon is a rare find,that makes it look more exquisite than the regular sedan. It's a stylist family car, and looks great for sports folks too: skiing,camping,surfing,biking,... excellent car all around.

What a Disapointment
By bropup on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon 323iT 4dr Wagon

What a disappointment. That is what our first and last BMW is. It has been in the shop over 15 times AND THAT IS NOT INCLUDING THE OIL CHANGES! Every window has gone off track, the radio has been replaced twice, and the brakes needed replacing after 36,000 miles! to name a few of our problems with this car. Luckily, BMW replaced the brakes for free! We will be purchasing another car before the warranty is up...but it WILL NOT be a BMW. I really regret selling my Honda wagon for the BMW. Not once did I ever have a problem with the HONDA.

Yes, friends, it's a wagon ...
By BMWGuy on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon 323iT 4dr Wagon

We love BMW's, and bought this because my wife thought 3 series wagon was 'cute'. That may be, but it's also a rocket. Get the sport package, put on your driving gloves and hang on! Great on the highway, fun on the backroads! The usual solid BMW build quality, etc.

323 sports wagon
By Hifolks on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon 323iT 4dr Wagon

The sports wagon handles like a sports car it is. The back feels larger than the Edmundís review suggests. The cargo room is small, but the wagon carries more than the sedan. My biggest compliant concerns the proximity of the area above the drivers door to by head, there is not enough room, I am sure this is a safety trade- off for headroom. I do not use the visor turned above the door because I have to crank by head to keep it from hitting the visor.

City Slickers Perfect Blend
By agko on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Wagon 323iT 4dr Wagon

This is the perfect vehicle for commuting in style and quick weekend getaways for a couple or small family. It makes city driving fun and winding roads a thrill.