Used 2000 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Best car I've ever had!
By nidgrl

2000 BMW 3 Series 323iT 4dr Wagon

I fell in love with this car the minute I saw it! It is perfect for commuting to work as well as weekend camping trips. I had never owned a BMW before and now I know why they are so popular.

Very smooth ride in the city and on the highway. I love the steptronic feature and it is very efficient with gas on the highway.

I usually like to use the vent in the car for air circulation, but the engine runs a bit hot, so only hot air is blown in the car....

AWESOME CAR!
By WNDYAUTUMN

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

This car is everything we could have asked for. It's fun to drive, everytime I get into it I renew my love for it. We came out of a Cadillac Seville STS and will probably never go back.

HANDLING! This car handles like it's on rails. A real pleasure to drive in the twisties and I live near some of the best mountain roads in the country.

Perfect
By 2KBMW

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

What can I say. Best car I've ever owned.

Everything

Nothing

Best car I've owned
By Joe Guzzi

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

This car is the best I've owned. Fit and finish are second to no one. No problems in past year.

Don't Believe the Naysayers
By DeanW

2000 BMW 3 Series 323i 4dr Sedan

I have owned 3 3-series BMWs ('95 325, '96 328 and 2000 323) in the past few years, after many years of new and used Hondas. The BMW 3 series is a great car that driving enthusiasts will appreciate, but normal drivers may not. I recently purchased a '96 328 (work car) with 123,000 miles that drives better than any Honda I ever owned. At 60,000 miles, most Honda's start to feel like it's time to trade; BMWs feel like they are reaching middle age. You really can not appreciate it unless you compare and feel the difference between a substantial car and a lightweight. I'm not a BMW fanatic, just someone who appreciates quality and a great driving experience.

Wonderful design detail. It looks so simple at first, then look closer... Great engine. Could it be any better? Mileage. How could this much fun come with this much mileage? Handling. Great compromise, but tilted toward performance. Perfect. Just plain solid.

Everything is expensive for BMW's. How can there be this many 85 Monte Carlos left, and how can they all be parked next to me? Honestly, this car is a beater magnet in parking lots!