Used 2000 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Great Car
By msknet1

2000 BMW 3 Series 323i 4dr Sedan

I have had my 2000 323iA for almost two years and the vehicle has 80k on the odometer. I drive over 100 mi round trip to work every day and average 30+ mpg on the highway during the warmer months. Overall average is 27+ mpg. I use dedicated snow tires during the winter and the car is wonderful in bad conditions. I have the required servicing performed and change the oil and filter at 8k intervals. I value this car for its driving characteristics, safety and overall appearance. Best car I have ever owned. Wife wants to drive it all the time as well. When I compare to other vehicles, I keep coming back to BMW. This is my 5th BMW over the past 20 yrs.

Quiteness and nice sounding mechanicals. Handling in all conditions, decent fuel economy and the overall feel of the car.

Nothing comes to mind

Best car I've ever had!
By nidgrl

2000 BMW 3 Series 323iT 4dr Wagon

I fell in love with this car the minute I saw it! It is perfect for commuting to work as well as weekend camping trips. I had never owned a BMW before and now I know why they are so popular.

Very smooth ride in the city and on the highway. I love the steptronic feature and it is very efficient with gas on the highway.

I usually like to use the vent in the car for air circulation, but the engine runs a bit hot, so only hot air is blown in the car....

AWESOME CAR!
By WNDYAUTUMN

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

This car is everything we could have asked for. It's fun to drive, everytime I get into it I renew my love for it. We came out of a Cadillac Seville STS and will probably never go back.

HANDLING! This car handles like it's on rails. A real pleasure to drive in the twisties and I live near some of the best mountain roads in the country.

Perfect
By 2KBMW

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

What can I say. Best car I've ever owned.

Everything

Nothing

Best car I've owned
By Joe Guzzi

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

This car is the best I've owned. Fit and finish are second to no one. No problems in past year.

• SUV