2000 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews 17

2000 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Impressive Sports Sedan
By The_Ave on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

This is my third 3 series, all I can say is they are all awesome! This car is has an unbelievable style along with power, handling and just plain fun to drive. The larger 17 inch rims and sports package definitely turns heads and is a must have for me. Cost for service is a bit high but rarely needed. I found a great independent authorized BMW certified mechanic that does all my work for less than half what the dealer charges. I love this car, buy one and I know you will enjoy for many years!

328Ci - 4 stellar years and counting...!
By ar on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328Ci 2dr Coupe

Fantastic combination of luxury and performance. Solid as a rock in all driving conditions - makes you a better driver than youreally are by rewarding you with razor-sharp handling, but being balanced and forgiving enough to allow you to correct mistakes. ...And it looks as good as it drives!

328Ci - 4 stellar years and counting...!
By AR on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

36k AND STILL GOING 323ci
By BMW BUYER on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Coupe

I have to say that except for a few minor bugs, my 323ci has been problem free. The only issues I have had is a sunroof that was tempermental. It didnt want to open on occasion. My only other real complaint is this car produces a ton of break dust. You cant drive more than 50 miles and the wheels look terrible. The sport suspension comes on the coupe and it drives in rails.. VERY SPORTY. The Harmon Cardon stereo is a must have also. I have added the Dinan Performance Chip, and Dinan Cold Air induction, and AC Schitzer Exhaust to my car. It added about 30 HP and makes it sound like a M3. Very throaty sound.. IM IN LOVE!!

A very pleasant ride
By Ron Gilkey on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

Considering the 3-Series is the "bottom of the line" BMW, this is the finest automobile i have owned. It has a very smooth ride, great acceleration and plenty of power, and provides very responsive handling. The road noise is minimal - it is almost a pleasure to drive in total quiet, but why waste the audio system with 10 speakers that surround you? Free maintenance for 36000 miles is ok with me too! If i were shopping for another car, it certainly would be in the BMW line

Great Car-Great Car
By jason varner on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

I love the car, not happy with the 181.00 per Control Arm, the ball joint housing does not stay still moves 1/2 inch causing clunking underneath,replaced with new control arms at 53k,expensive little job.but hey its a bmw right?

BMW 3 Series Softtop
By J A Simpson on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Convertible

Simply the highest quality car I have ever owned, and a lot of fun.

Good stuff
By uninventive on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

Great car...love the handling and such, what with the big wheels and tires and the way it turns.

value of Certified Pre-owned
By dmongell on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328Ci 2dr Coupe

the certified pre-owned warrenty sold me as I travel extensively. The car is a sheer joy to drive...still making me smile each day after a year of ownership

Costly Repairs
By AJBAKER on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

Driving the BMW328i is a pleasure, but my driving pleasure is overshawdowed by the times my car has been in the shop for repairs. In 2001 with 24,000 miles on the car, I replaced the front brakes, pads and rotors for $1500. While on business travel in September, my husband called to tell me he was at the dealer's with my car and all it needed (smile :() was front and rear brakes, pads, rotors and a new suspension system to the tune of $3,000. My previous car, '94 Honda never went in the shop for suspension problems, and it had over 85,000 miles on the odometer when I gave it to my son