2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Buyers beware
By garlic7 on 07/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

Before this car I would have bought BMW's for the remainder of my driving days. Now, I will not buy another one. True, it is fun to drive. Although sluggish on the uptake, the sport auto transmission makes up the difference. Mechanically this car is a nightmare. Mine is in the shop every 6 weeks and when I get it back I call the next week to set up another service appointment. For city dwellers with less than expressway quality roads, don't buy this car. You will be replacing wheels (rims) every year at a cost of $1200+ and tires every 15k miles. Keep your money and buy something more economical and reliable.

BMW 323 - 2000
By rmanning on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

The vehicle is an extremely solid and handles very well on the road. The gas mileage could be better especially since it requires premium gas. The car is preety relialble at least for the first 32,000 miles. Repairs appear to be costly after the warranty period is over.

First but no last
By Johnny P on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

This is my first BMW but surely not my last. It was well worth teh wait to try the rest first. I opted for the 323i over the 328i because of cost and fuel economy. Although I've had two recurring problems, the dealer was exceptional at resolving quickly and professionally. Front brakes were replaced twice before pulsing and pulling were fixed at 20,000. Sun roof shield guides had to be replaced twice. Rest has been a dream.

BMW 323i
By mnbiker on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

Absolutely rock-solid. No reliability issues of any kind. If I had it to do again, I would have purchased the Sport package. Otherwise no regrets.

Great car for a daily driving
By EugeneS on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

I got this car almost 2 years ago and I still love it. That is one of the best cars I've ever driven.

BMW 323i - As usual a great car
By Delfim on 03/17/02 17:35 PM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

This is my second BMW, and when I thought it wouldn't get better they did it again... an amazing car.

I give it a ten
By Bradley J on 03/16/02 10:31 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan

Simpily Exalent

323i
By bimmerboy on 03/13/02 14:39 PM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

Great commuter. Solid on the road and decent performance.

BMW 323 Outstanding
By rmanning on 03/01/02 12:10 PM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

A great driving expierence, well worth the money.