Used 2000 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

money pit
By terri

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Convertible

i drove the 324ci for close to 2 years. The repair bills emptied my bank account. I replaced timing belt, brakes, rotors, tune up air conditioner, misfiring twice, radiator, tie rod... The list keeps growing. I finally had to draw the line when the trunk started flooding and I had to vacuum over a foot of water out from under the spare tire. I "traded "it for another car. The value was next to nothing and I spend my savings fixing this awful car. Huge regret and now broke.

Nice car but too many minor problems
By meodabeo

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

Nice car to drive and have fun with but it has had too many minor problems with electrical system.

The Ultimate driving machine..its true
By panteaze

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Coupe

This car is far from a machine-- in my heart, its better than a best friend. It performs excellent, amazing car to drive and race. I have often encountered cars(men) that want to compete, and I spank them every time from start. Other than it being very fast, its so responsive, it handles perfectly, I drove this car cross country 4 times, pushed it to the max, these cars like to be driven, that's for sure. I couldn't believe how comfortable it is, everything inside is designed intuitively. I've owned, lexus, benz, and volvo, I like this one the best. The car is worth every penny, parts will always have to be replaced and yes they are pricey, but they don't break often.

Overall my favorite is the Style and Design,the car holds its value because the shape and style of the car change every 4-5years on the exterior, so your car doesn't look ancient right away. interior is intuitive, its comfortable has class in its simplicity. I love the steptronic transmission, its awesome if you want to race, or just if you like to switch gears and drive the car as it should be driven, it also great on gas. I love the built-in tool kit, it has come in handy plenty of times. The angel lights are the best looking lights on the road, car looks much sexier compared to the Audi.

its perfect

Not Cheap to Own, But a Ton of Fun
By tsb7

2000 BMW 3 Series 323i 4dr Sedan

I have owned 5 BMW's and currently own 2 and a Porsche. Not one is cheap to own or drive, but boy do they drive! The comments and smiles you get are nice. How many people are excited about seeing another Honda? I have owned plenty of those too and the answer is none! My father passed down my love for cars and drove some of the coolest cars ever built! He told me owning an expensive car was like marrying a beautiful women, they are beautiful to look at, expensive to keep up and everyone will be jealous of you! He was right, my wife is as beautiful as my cars and not cheap to keep! But man, do I love all four, and HOW!

Looks, handling, the heritage!

Try another window regulator supplier!

Why are there so many bad reviews?
By oscarn

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used for $5,700. When I bought the car it had 165 thousand miles and I take care of it very well. Most people complain about the car and that it keeps breaking down constantly. I only had two problems with my car. 1. The front light bulbs died out... Yeup. 2. I need a new head gasket. It's a great car if you can't take care of it. If you can't, well buy a Honda.

• SUV