Only one complaint...
By RonJ on
1999 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan
After 3 years, only only complaint - and it is a BIG one - is that the left bolster of the sport driver seat is always uncomfortably pushing on my thigh. I must either pull my foot forward so that my thigh/knee are above the bolster, and thus not in the way, or keep my thigh on the bolster, where I become so uncomfortable in only 5-10 minutes, I must find a new position. If I straighten my left leg "within" the seat (to the right of the left bolster), my feet are in each other's way and I can't properly/safely operate the brake and accelerator pedals. BMW, why did you cram the sport seat into such a tight cockpit like this?
Favorite Features
Everything else, but this one complaint has really put a damper on my personal experience of this one model/trim BMW.
Suggested Improvements
Make the cockpit a bit wider so that a driver of normal height and inseam length (6', 34") can drive a 3 series with a sport package in comfort for more than 10 minutes. I would gladly trade my sports seat for a "standard" seat if BMW would do so for a nominal fee.