1999 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: near perfect, but not quite

1999 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Sedan (2.8L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

near perfect, but not quite
By 328 w/ SP, PP, Xe,CD on

1999 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

Certified inspection must've been forgotten, is in dealership for the third time getting worked on. Nothing major - speaker, seatbelt noise, alignment, rain-sensor, two-freak- electrical-events, some suspension squeaks, missing rear-view mirror trim. Other than all than, it is truly an incredible car. 5-speed and Sports Package are a must! Have driven w/o and not worth the dough. But with them the car is simply an extension of you as you fly on down the road.

Sports seats are the most comfortable I have ever sat in. I am 6'3" and they fit me like a glove. Suspension - handling is best in the world this side of $50k.

Build-have squeaks & rattles Horsepower-fixed with 330, but is louder than my 328 I will be visiting a Dinan dealer for chip/intake Remote is weak Alarm should be standard Preset seat positions don't remember lumbar or mirror settings Beeps at me too much-lights, keys in ignition