1999 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW 328i
By tame on 03/25/12 04:22 AM (PDT)

1999 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible

When you go for BMW 3 Series you have to check which engine as their are 2 types VANOS system and double" VANOS both engine parts are not available if some one knows he might guide me!!! Make sure if you buy any BMW 3 Series 1999 and above model once its heat up (red light blink for any reasons) I advise you to go to nearest junk yard and through the car there. I spend on repairing it more than the price I bought . its second BMW I own . I donít advise anyone for BMW 328 I at all

Convertibles Rock
By Hammer on 01/11/08 16:47 PM (PST)

1999 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible

BMW must have made the convertibles much better because they seem to get much better reviews! I (and the previous owner) experienced NO problems other than routine maintenance (and I just passed 108,000 miles with no problems). Great vehicle - sure, it it stiff and tight, but its a sports car that rides and drives like a race car and get excellent gas mileage (average 24 mpg if I can keep my foot out of the fuel tank!). At 8 years old, the only thing I really need to upgrade is the stereo speakers. I did install a new top, but that's a given at the 6 to 8 year mark. Keep it clean and tuned up and the convertible's run fast, hard, and forever!

1999 BMW 323I
By John doe on 12/30/05 22:08 PM (PST)

1999 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible

This car is the best car I have ever owned in reliability, fun to drive, and utility. It has only been in the shop a few times for routine maintenance and performs nicely to this day.

The Ultimate Driving Machine!
By Jeff Taylor on 07/05/05 12:52 PM (PDT)

1999 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible

I get so many coments about my dark green '99 328ic convertible. "Nice car!" It gets a personal hand detail about twice a month. A four hour labor of love. Many ask: How do you like your BMW? The best way for me to sum it up is to honestly say: I could win the lottery Saturday night, and that would change a lot of things about my life. However, I would NOT change my car. Perhaps buy others, but this BMW is a keeper.