1999 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
We need more hatchbacks like this
By Dave on 06/19/05 16:27 PM (PDT)

1999 BMW 3 Series 318ti 2dr Hatchback

Americans would like hatchbacks more if there were more hatchbacks like this. A great mix of practicality and luxury. And it packs a lot of interior room into a not very long car. Very easy to park at only 166 inches in length, yet it's cargo capacity can carry a full sized dresser, fully assembled.

Best BMW for the buck
By nxtc on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 BMW 3 Series 318ti 2dr Hatchback

Bought my 318ti used w/20k warranty remaining. Even with a/t, really a pleasure to drive. Wide stance offers great cornering with excellent brakes. A smooth but solid ride with the speedometer pointing straight up. A Its a shame that BMW doesn't offer this powerplant in the US market any more. Dealer warranty service has been exceptional.

I love it
By inlovewithmybeamer on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 BMW 3 Series 318ti 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car used with 37,000 miles. I've driven it for about 3,000 more and I love it. The car drives really well, it has great acceleration, great handling, and it feels great to be driving it. I really like the looks of this car. I got the sports package on it, which includes alloy wheels, rear and front spoilers. Too bad they don't sell this model anymore in the US