This Is A Real Car
By Japanese to German on
1998 BMW 3 Series 323is 2dr Coupe
Whenever I think of a car for the rest of my life, it will be a BMW. I've had this car for one month and the ride is unbelievable. The tranny shifts so freaking smooth you'll think it's an autostick. Mine has 72,000 miles right now, and I swear it drives like brand new. It takes windy roads like it's on tracks, and I've already hit triple digits on the highway twice without noticing unitl I looked down at my speedometer! I think that shows that I've really been driving the heck out of this thing, and I'm still averaging around 25 miles to the gallon; over 30 when I'm on flat highway. I think Hondas and Toyotas and Nissans are great cars, but after a BMW, I'll never be able to drive one again.
Favorite Features
Awesome HK sound system, great handling, amazing braking, and good gas mileage for a six-cylinder. This car had rekindled my love of the road that my reliable but boring Toyota drained.
Suggested Improvements
Well, the cupholders are bad, for sure. But I don't have time for drinks in my 5-speed anyway. I'm always shifting and cutting through traffic. This car couldn't be any more fun. Think about that: the only thing I MIGHT change is the cupholder. What an awesome car!