Great
By zapban on
1998 BMW 3 Series 323i 2dr Convertible
This is actually my first car, and I love it. It's fun, and has been reliable. The car is quick, and can corner great. The only bad thing is the cup holder, which is the only thing in suggested improvements. The bits are a bit expensive, such as the dash lights. This isn't just great because it's my first car, one of the cars in the house is much faster and is for wheel drive. Not a whole not of trunk space, but I can fit my guitar in it, and really anything I need to fit in it. The back seats also lack a bit of leg room. Nothing I can say is bad about this car, so I do recommend this.
Favorite Features
Convertible top obviously It's fun, and corners well I like walking up and seeing the car.
Suggested Improvements
The one and only suggestion is to switch out the cup holder for something else. This is literally the worst cup holder ever in the universe. The up holder is to small for anything to go in it, and not just by U.S. standards. Anything that you put in it will fly out in the corners, so the only drink you can safely have in it has to be bottled. Not only can the cup holder not fit any drinks in it, if there is a drink in it, it gets in the way of shifting. You can't shift without hitting whatever is in the cup holder. All in all, if you can find something to replace the cup holder, then do so.