1998 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: 6 years so far!

1998 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

1998 BMW 3 Series

6 years so far!
By jasbudd on

1998 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1998 328i in January 1999. It had 14,000 miles on the odometer. It currently has 64,000. It has never broken down or stranded me. It is a 5 speed stick with premium package (no sport which means I can rotate the tires). The car is awsome and I am a car nut. The acceleration and handling are the tops. The HK sound system is excellent. My ave. fuel economy is 25 miles to the gallon. Yes you become one with the car, it's a BMW. I have only performed the routine scheduled maintenance since owning(the countdown lights). Nothing has broken so far. I did just replace the battery 2 weeks ago (original, it's in the trunk!). I hope to keep this car till either it or I expire!

The performance, handling and good looks. Gas mileage, solidity of construction. HK sound, great brakes (good to have on performance vehicle), one touch up and down windows, throaty acceleration sound, 4 doors (3 kids),split fold down rear seat(comes in handy). BMW cruise control (real simple)

It's a 1998!. The improvements if there are really any are on the newer ones. let's see I have 4 wheel ABS, traction control, front and side airbags, HK sound a sunroof, remote keyless entry with alarm great acceleration and brakes, 4 doors with one touch windows and nothing has broken! I'm Good!!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review