1998 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Beware of the convertible top!
By domermom on 10/12/11 18:01 PM (PDT)

1998 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible

I just bought this car a couple of months ago. The previous owner spent over one thousand dollars at a BMW dealer attempting to fix the convertible-after all-that is why you buy this model. Although it does go up and down, it doesn't do it anywhere near as smooth as you would expect from a BMW. I am still going back and forth with the dealer I bought it from to get it right. Don't get me wrong-I LOVE the car_but I bought it for the convertible aspect and it is a very expensive and difficult thing to deal with.

Thrill to drive
By David C. on 12/13/04 18:51 PM (PST)

1998 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible

This car is a thrill to drive. Even though it is six years old, it still looks and drives like a new car. The biggest thrill is with the top down. Very little wind in the front seat. All the great accesories are included with the car. Very well built and low maintenance car. Great gas mileage. This is my second BMW and it won't be the last. The car handles great and has good acceleration. The only draw back is there isn't much room in the back seat. This is a great car.

Love this Beemer
By MIFW on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible

I HAVE HAD MANY NICE AUTOMOBILES AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE BY FAR. I LOVE THE PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING. IT MOVES WHEN YOU NEED TO TO GET YOU IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC. I WOULD DEFINITELY DO THIS AGAIN. I THINK THE STYLING IS GREAT ALSO BUT THE HANDLING IS WONDERFUL.