1995 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Get one

1995 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

318i Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Get one
By Aerocat on

1995 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

I wanted a weekend convertible - this car is perfect for that. Mine is Morea Green Metallic (truly beautiful) with Sport Package. Fairly quick, very fast, superb handling. Bought it early '09 with 81,000 miles for $5300 and dropped $700 in it immediately for some needed attention. Stole it. Fantastic shape inside and out. It lives in my garage except for spring/summer/fall evenings and weekends. Love driving it to Kansas State football games in the fall. Very handy to have around when one of my daily drivers is in the shop.

Leather seats, fog lights, engine that likes to rev, smooth tranny, great original paint, the fact that I can put my wife and two kids in it and cruise on summer evenings, sport wheels that make all the difference looks-wise. The handling on this car is pure and athletic.

Fortunately I've got a great and affordable shop nearby (Bavarian Automotive in Wichita, KS) lest I pay the dealer's rates. Don't like it one bit that I can't readily check the tranny fluid or readily reset the oil change interval indicator.