Used 1995 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Super Fun Car !!
By Jeff Walker

1995 BMW 3 Series 318i 2dr Convertible

This has been the best car! I bought it for myself, then my wife took it from me, then when our son turned 16 guess what? he took it. Great car for him. Handling is awesome!! Power is great and so is gas mileage!! No problems with this car, actually looking to buy another one in North Carolina. It now has over 235,000 miles and I wouldn't be afraid to drive it across country tomorrow.

convertable top

make the clock easier to set

Excellent Car
By Rich

1995 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I have been absolutely astonished to find how much I have loved this car, and what a reliable car it is, 12 years later. I am a bit scared of the cost of a repair when something goes, but I see no reason why anything should anytime soon.

BMW 3 series convertible
By emerald cruiser

1995 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Convertible

Excellent quality car that lasts and lasts. Very fun to drive, lots of pickup and very solid. I was hit sideways by a bus and I was not injured and the car did not require a major part replacement. It has room in the back seat for 2 adults, which most convertibles do not have. Trunk is small though but bigger than most sports cars. Maintain it regularly and get a good mechanic and it will provide you with many years of enjoyment. Paint job lasts well if waxed regularly.

Soft top, comfort of driver seat (like a cockpit of an airplane) and road gripping driveability. Big back window for ease of lane switching. No blind spots.

Put in a glass window in the convertible top's rear. Plastic gets scratched and bent.

BMW rules
By bubba

1995 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

Excellent handling. Solid body and smooth ride. Great gas mileage. Used more as a pleasure car than daily driver. Never owned a BMW, so went with a cheaper model to test the waters. Very much not disappointed.

Body styling, front aggressive look. The ride.

None.

My Best Car Ever
By kworben

1995 BMW 3 Series 318ti 2dr Hatchback

Bought this car used in 1997 with <20K miles. I have maintained it myself and with the help of the Bentley manual found it easy to work on. With 145K it still has the original clutch. With snow tires and LSD it handles well in the snow. Other than ball joints, have done nothing but routine maintenance. Handles great (I added Bilsteins) and gets 30 mpg on my 80 mi commute. If you find a well maintained low mileage example, buy it!

Handling, gas mileage, reliability, handling, ease of repair, did I mention the handling?