1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
What a sweet ride!
By tnydtger on 06/03/11 13:53 PM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Awesome car. Be prepared to dish out some money on repairs , but the "fun"factor of driving it out weighs the price on repairs. You will get looks and compliments as if it is a new bmw. Good on gas ,not great. Turns corners awesome, and you can drive 130 mph on highway and feel like you driving 60. Be prepared after 100,000 miles, brakes,radiator,exhaust,clutch, and few others . nothing major. But definitely will dish out money for maintainence.

Fun car!
By Gregor78 on 07/25/10 01:24 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

This is one amazing car! It was passed down to the wife and I from her step father. It has about 145,000 miles on it. The only thing that was replaced due to failure was the water pump. The muffler is completely shot, the radio stopped working, it has pinging issues even with premium fuel, with that aside, it is alot of fun to drive! I take it for mountain drives once in a while, and is very impressive. I can throw it hard into corners and it just sticks to the ground without any feeling of understeer OR oversteer. Very well balanced and solid car.

This is the worse car I have ever owned
By mimi on 04/05/05 17:15 PM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Bought this coming off of lease and have spend major $$$ from day one. Everything from steering to air conditioning problems. I have needed new brake pads almost annually and there is a strange loud noise while driving. Most of my problems started on day one but got continually worse as 100K miles.

1995 BMW 325is
By busy3 on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

This car has been a pleasure to drive since day one. The 5 speed transmission shifts with effortless motions, and the suspension handles the road with extreme confidence. My 325is has 142,000 miles and it doesn't consume one drop of oil. These cars are very fun to drive but can be somewhat costly to maintain in optimal condition, however if you are a DIY'er it can cost far less to operate than when paying dealer fees to perform basic routine preventative maintanance. Overall I think this car is an excellent choice for those who need to drive a lot of miles and don't need very much room in the process.

Way exceeds Expectations
By cmiller on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

I stretched to buy my 325iS in 1995. Since then it way exceeded my expectations, being perfect in every way. The only issue could have been a little more power but it was enough to get me into trouble if I wasn't careful. Even 8 years old, this car has never had any single problem, has had extremely low maintenance costs, and is not even close to its half-life. For someone who has taste, it's nearly perfect.

BMW 325 IS Very nice car
By Speedracer Steve on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car a year and the only problems with the car were the problems i caused myself by adding crossed drilled rotors,and other extras,now ABS light stays on,and few other problems i caused myself but becides that , this car is built solid, my first BMW and now i will buy BMW rest of my life, THis is one great car, its a little on the small side but im a small person , if anyone is large, dont buy this car, go for 5 series.

1995 BMW 325is
By scotty mo on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Orig owner with 88k mi this car has been a pleasure to drive/own. I've had some minor problems with car, but overall it's been a great car. Amazingly after nearly 8 yrs of ownership i still get a few compliments on this car

Best Sport Coupe
By mheilala on 02/28/02 13:39 PM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

This has been one of my best coupes to drive. No other car handles as tight. The interior layout is also excellent. If these cars are taken care of, problems are infrequent. But they are very expensive to repair. My fuel economy is 20 City 27 Highway. I bought it with 92K in 2000 and it has 101K now and going strong. No major mechanical problems. Just the minor annoyances - electric windows got off track from an ice storm, taillight that has a short that I can't find.