Used 1995 BMW 3 Series 325is Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

What a sweet ride!
By tnydtger

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Awesome car. Be prepared to dish out some money on repairs , but the "fun"factor of driving it out weighs the price on repairs. You will get looks and compliments as if it is a new bmw. Good on gas ,not great. Turns corners awesome, and you can drive 130 mph on highway and feel like you driving 60. Be prepared after 100,000 miles, brakes,radiator,exhaust,clutch, and few others . nothing major. But definitely will dish out money for maintainence.

Favorite Features

speed,cornering,looks,"cool" factor,

Suggested Improvements

get a better cup holder, and needs to be a little wider, kind of squishy in the seat. I am 6 foot 3 though,

Fun car!
By Gregor78

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

This is one amazing car! It was passed down to the wife and I from her step father. It has about 145,000 miles on it. The only thing that was replaced due to failure was the water pump. The muffler is completely shot, the radio stopped working, it has pinging issues even with premium fuel, with that aside, it is alot of fun to drive! I take it for mountain drives once in a while, and is very impressive. I can throw it hard into corners and it just sticks to the ground without any feeling of understeer OR oversteer. Very well balanced and solid car.

Favorite Features

Solid feel, handles well, decent fuel mileage, safe.

Suggested Improvements

A little too old for improvement but could use a`little more rear leg room and a center console for storage.

This is the worse car I have ever owned
By mimi

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Bought this coming off of lease and have spend major $$$ from day one. Everything from steering to air conditioning problems. I have needed new brake pads almost annually and there is a strange loud noise while driving. Most of my problems started on day one but got continually worse as 100K miles.

Favorite Features

The drive

Suggested Improvements

Maybe I got a lemon but there are too many improvements to mention in this short of space.

1995 BMW 325is
By busy3

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

This car has been a pleasure to drive since day one. The 5 speed transmission shifts with effortless motions, and the suspension handles the road with extreme confidence. My 325is has 142,000 miles and it doesn't consume one drop of oil. These cars are very fun to drive but can be somewhat costly to maintain in optimal condition, however if you are a DIY'er it can cost far less to operate than when paying dealer fees to perform basic routine preventative maintanance. Overall I think this car is an excellent choice for those who need to drive a lot of miles and don't need very much room in the process.

Favorite Features

The overall handling and braking on this car mixed with the luxurious features makes it my favorite part of owning.

Suggested Improvements

Fit and finish on interior materials could have been better for such a relativley new and expensive car. The new 325i and ci are much nicer inside.

Way exceeds Expectations
By cmiller

1995 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

I stretched to buy my 325iS in 1995. Since then it way exceeded my expectations, being perfect in every way. The only issue could have been a little more power but it was enough to get me into trouble if I wasn't careful. Even 8 years old, this car has never had any single problem, has had extremely low maintenance costs, and is not even close to its half-life. For someone who has taste, it's nearly perfect.

Favorite Features

50-50 balance ratio; Strong acceleration to the redline; handling exactly what a demanding driver expects; More reliable than I expected; Modern styling for an old car; Luxurious interior; Superbly strong design and craftsmanship.

Suggested Improvements

Could have more horsepower. I don't like the fact that Luxury Package and Sport Package options are separate, they should be together or better yet in the base model.