1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Get one
By aerocat on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Bought mine in early 2009 with 81,000 miles. I'D DO IT AGAIN. Fairly quick, very fast. Handling is athletic and certain. Styling is timeless. Mine is not a daily driver because I hope to have it 'till I leave for Glory. Color is Morea Green (see it to appreciate it!). Bought this rather than a 2-seater so that my wife and kids (or another couple) could enjoy the ride together!

Get one
By Aerocat on 01/13/10 18:52 PM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

I wanted a weekend convertible - this car is perfect for that. Mine is Morea Green Metallic (truly beautiful) with Sport Package. Fairly quick, very fast, superb handling. Bought it early '09 with 81,000 miles for $5300 and dropped $700 in it immediately for some needed attention. Stole it. Fantastic shape inside and out. It lives in my garage except for spring/summer/fall evenings and weekends. Love driving it to Kansas State football games in the fall. Very handy to have around when one of my daily drivers is in the shop.

I will never buy another model year!
By Mark Johnston on 02/01/09 11:52 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Bought my baby with 75k on her. She appeared to be in super shape for the $8500 I was paying. I was wrong, it was in awesome condition and I have never looked back once! All I do is change the oil, wash it weekly, wax it monthly and it keeps a smile on my face every time I turn the key! Do yourself a favor and buy the automatic option (if you can find one you like under 100k miles), its worth it and the stick does nothing for me!

BMW 3 series convertible
By emerald cruiser on 09/25/07 11:34 AM (PDT)

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Excellent quality car that lasts and lasts. Very fun to drive, lots of pickup and very solid. I was hit sideways by a bus and I was not injured and the car did not require a major part replacement. It has room in the back seat for 2 adults, which most convertibles do not have. Trunk is small though but bigger than most sports cars. Maintain it regularly and get a good mechanic and it will provide you with many years of enjoyment. Paint job lasts well if waxed regularly.

The Ultimate Convertible
By RockonRocko on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

I have owned this car for 4 years and it has been very reliable. 4 seats in this convertible makes this guilty pleasure convenient too. I have the sport option which offers 16" wheels, lower/stiffer suspension and power sport seats. 5 speed transmission is extremely smooth. Great car!

Black BMW 325ic
By Venterra on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Great driving car. Quick and responsive engine. Five speed is better than automatic.