Used 1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Get one
By aerocat

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Bought mine in early 2009 with 81,000 miles. I'D DO IT AGAIN. Fairly quick, very fast. Handling is athletic and certain. Styling is timeless. Mine is not a daily driver because I hope to have it 'till I leave for Glory. Color is Morea Green (see it to appreciate it!). Bought this rather than a 2-seater so that my wife and kids (or another couple) could enjoy the ride together!

Favorite Features

Top down and heading to K-State for a ballgame (are you kidding me?).

Suggested Improvements

I can't check the transmission fluid level - must take it to a BMW mechanic for that. That's pathetic. Find a good non-dealer BMW mechanic and you'll be in good shape.

Get one
By Aerocat

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

I wanted a weekend convertible - this car is perfect for that. Mine is Morea Green Metallic (truly beautiful) with Sport Package. Fairly quick, very fast, superb handling. Bought it early '09 with 81,000 miles for $5300 and dropped $700 in it immediately for some needed attention. Stole it. Fantastic shape inside and out. It lives in my garage except for spring/summer/fall evenings and weekends. Love driving it to Kansas State football games in the fall. Very handy to have around when one of my daily drivers is in the shop.

Favorite Features

Leather seats, fog lights, engine that likes to rev, smooth tranny, great original paint, the fact that I can put my wife and two kids in it and cruise on summer evenings, sport wheels that make all the difference looks-wise. The handling on this car is pure and athletic.

Suggested Improvements

Fortunately I've got a great and affordable shop nearby (Bavarian Automotive in Wichita, KS) lest I pay the dealer's rates. Don't like it one bit that I can't readily check the tranny fluid or readily reset the oil change interval indicator.

I will never buy another model year!
By Mark Johnston

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Bought my baby with 75k on her. She appeared to be in super shape for the $8500 I was paying. I was wrong, it was in awesome condition and I have never looked back once! All I do is change the oil, wash it weekly, wax it monthly and it keeps a smile on my face every time I turn the key! Do yourself a favor and buy the automatic option (if you can find one you like under 100k miles), its worth it and the stick does nothing for me!

Favorite Features

All of it especially my hard top in the winter

Super Fun Car !!
By Jeff Walker

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 318i 2dr Convertible

This has been the best car! I bought it for myself, then my wife took it from me, then when our son turned 16 guess what? he took it. Great car for him. Handling is awesome!! Power is great and so is gas mileage!! No problems with this car, actually looking to buy another one in North Carolina. It now has over 235,000 miles and I wouldn't be afraid to drive it across country tomorrow.

Favorite Features

convertable top

Suggested Improvements

make the clock easier to set

BMW 3 series convertible
By emerald cruiser

1995 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Excellent quality car that lasts and lasts. Very fun to drive, lots of pickup and very solid. I was hit sideways by a bus and I was not injured and the car did not require a major part replacement. It has room in the back seat for 2 adults, which most convertibles do not have. Trunk is small though but bigger than most sports cars. Maintain it regularly and get a good mechanic and it will provide you with many years of enjoyment. Paint job lasts well if waxed regularly.

Favorite Features

Soft top, comfort of driver seat (like a cockpit of an airplane) and road gripping driveability. Big back window for ease of lane switching. No blind spots.

Suggested Improvements

Put in a glass window in the convertible top's rear. Plastic gets scratched and bent.