1994 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Very Reliable, Fun to drive, C

1994 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325i Convertible (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Very Reliable, Fun to drive, Classic
By OrlandoGuyz on

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Convertible

My car has 112000k miles. Everything works-still, and it's nine years old. My friends want me to get the X-5, but I don't think I can part with my convertible. It's a very quick 5spd, and still tight. People always watch when I put the top up or down. I still get many compliments. Would and will another. No problems, except on occassion message center says brake lite out...which is a quirk on these. Car is definately the Ultimate Tanning Machine....

Timeless looks, this will be a classic. Many can't believe it's 1994. I love the 5 spd, the quick get up and go, the purr, and the power top with tonneau cover. Safety features, airbags, abs, and roll-over protection.

Better Stereo, better interior door panels, fix the"brake light out" false reading. Otherwise wouldn't change a thing. Cons which are minor, and would not stop me from getting another. Pro's overway any of the minor cons.