Truly excellent car
By K Emerson on
1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan
After reading some reviews I decided I needed this car, and I have no regrets. I found a very clean 1 owner 2 door sport coupe with 120k miles. It still looks new in and out and has a kind of modern timeless look, it looks great sitting next to a newer model. Everything is still tight on this car, the gear box, engine and handling are amazing. The manual transmission makes driving fun all over again. With ABS, sport suspension package, performance with great fuel economy and safety features, it is a true bargain. I've owned this vehicle for 7 months now and have really put it through the paces, and it drives like a dream. (You won't go back to your funky Accord, trust me:)
Favorite Features
Looks, performance, handling, sunroof, front and side airbags, 1st through 5th... Fuel economy - I drove from Bend, Oregon to Napa California on one tank, at a pretty fast clip too... (check out a map)
Suggested Improvements
Make sure you replace the original water pump! Some are known to eventually have electrical glitches on dash display. A performance re-chip and cold air intake and you're good to roll.