1994 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: The Ultimate Attraction

1994 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

The Ultimate Attraction
By George S (GOGOBMW) on

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I would like to say this- 0 to 60 in 6.9 q-mile in 15.3sec.I have 158,000 miles on it, it is 5 speed (Getrag). Excellent gas combustion!!Engine is always singing its lovely tune!I raced a 2002 VW Golf VR6(cold intake, fullexhaust, fully lowered, manual)We raced 3 times,I won all of them.He kept up until middle second and started to fall behind.Raced with 2003 Volvo S60 R ( 300horses, Auto)until 5000 RPM on third I kept with it that is say, nearly 95 mph.My car is all stock,it is up to u if u want to believe it!Beating numerous Civics nad so on.I lost to a BMW 328I also stick until end of third he was a car ahead of me. Raced a E46 330I (Auto) from start til 4th he couldn't catch up! I LOVE IT

I love the Transmission, I love the SOUND(it is race-like even though it is stock) I adore the suspension.Engine-an absolute piece of artwork, the best 6 cyl.in the world. The 325 is the sum of all our senses engineered into a single machine that can take the human senses to the redline! ENJOY!

Hmm.. well the gas consumption is well.. not perfect, it could be improved, also i've had some electrical problems with my heating system... it took 6 hours of work to be fixed! Otherwise nothing else. I love the sharp look!