Used 1994 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 69 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Great and funny coupe
By Osvaldo Daniel Messi

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I have a BMW 325, 1994, black. It is fast, easy to drive. Fine leather upholstery. Classic coupe design does not look old nowadays. I strongly recommend you to find one and buy it. My car only has 50000 miles (real mileage). Probably I will pass it to my son!!.

Driving, great engine, great design.

None.

Most reliable car I've ever owned
By just1

1994 BMW 3 Series 318is 2dr Coupe

I have owned the car since 1998 and it has never left me stranded, gets 36 mpg and handles as good as cars that cost 5 times as much! To sum it up, the car is worth much more than you end up paying for one.

Handling is controlled and precise, brakes have great stopping power, and the mpg is always a plus.

Better more durable material for some of the exterior trim, clear paint protection for the front and lower parts of the paintwork.

An excellent choice
By Rajeev

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

Never will you regret buying this model of yr 1994 which was the only model that BMW did not reproduce due to driving force restrictions. You get the speed and power of a 6 cylinder!!!. A reliable car which has never put me into trouble even after I have driven about 35000 in the past 2 yrs

Holds it's own: value & fun to drive!
By Earl G

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

This was my 2nd BMW, after a '85 528e with 186k which ran like a champ to the day I traded it. 325e build is good & have only replaced a fuel pump in 12 years! although I need a heater fan & a couple of lightbulbs now - still w/original battery!! It's at its peak performance at 60degrees and rain - BMW still hadn't worked out the fuel/air mix in the computer for US Southern summer driving in '94 (same problem with the old 528e). I was unwilling to chip it, although, I understand that will cure this weakness & add more fun (could I stand MORE?). I WANT a new(er) one when my daugher graduates from college in 2 yrs. Visited the BMW plant in SC and have my next dream, a Z4 picked out!

This car is just FUN -especially for a sedan. The 5 speed is great, handling is still wonderful at 136k mi. Avg of 23MPG across the lifetime (current typical is 21-22 in Atlanta!). Seating is GREAT for my bad back. Smiles/miles/$price - worth the investment. If you maintain it - 10 yrs min!

Like everyone else, cup holders!! I've spilled a few, or worse punched a straw throught a styrofoam cup under the center arm rest a time or two. Plan to upgrade the radio/speakers. Stock are so-so. Thats IT!

94 325IC
By KJE

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Convertible

Have had my 94 325IC for almost 2 years now. Its been awesome, fun to drive, and been virtually problem free. In 20k miles, only had to replace a leaking power steering hose. The car exemplifies BMW quality.

Top down driving and 5 spd transmission.

Could use a little better quality on door panels. The leather material disbonds from the door panels and a littel unsightly.