Used 1994 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Best Bet
By neuhoff

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

This car has 150k miles, it's automatic and I get 30 mpg hwy. Everything still works, it's fast, reliable and great looking but most of all, the handling of this car exceeds everything I've ever driven. I will never own another make of automobile than BMW. New or used, BMW is your best bet for economy, resale, reliability and pleasure.

The motor is a work of art. The styling great, but the handling is truly ultimate. Electrical connectors are stout.

Improve moulding trim fasteners, tighten interior panels.

Ultimate Tanning Machine!
By Car Nutz

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Convertible

I bought my 1994 325iC with 230k miles on the odometer. I cannot believe that this car still accelerates with authority and rev to the redline, but it DOES! It does have a couple of electrical issues that my mechanic says are related to the ECU, warning lights illuminate though no real problems exist. I put Bilstein shocks and M3 control arms and a cold air intake. The handling and sound is phenomenal! Agressive handling and sound! It makes my Mercedes seem like an old man's car.

Engine longevity, handling is great for a convertible, sport seats and rollover protection.

Delamination of the door panels tends to be a problem due to moisture entering in the cabin during rain season.

Great and funny coupe
By Osvaldo Daniel Messi

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I have a BMW 325, 1994, black. It is fast, easy to drive. Fine leather upholstery. Classic coupe design does not look old nowadays. I strongly recommend you to find one and buy it. My car only has 50000 miles (real mileage). Probably I will pass it to my son!!.

Driving, great engine, great design.

None.

Most reliable car I've ever owned
By just1

1994 BMW 3 Series 318is 2dr Coupe

I have owned the car since 1998 and it has never left me stranded, gets 36 mpg and handles as good as cars that cost 5 times as much! To sum it up, the car is worth much more than you end up paying for one.

Handling is controlled and precise, brakes have great stopping power, and the mpg is always a plus.

Better more durable material for some of the exterior trim, clear paint protection for the front and lower parts of the paintwork.

An excellent choice
By Rajeev

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

Never will you regret buying this model of yr 1994 which was the only model that BMW did not reproduce due to driving force restrictions. You get the speed and power of a 6 cylinder!!!. A reliable car which has never put me into trouble even after I have driven about 35000 in the past 2 yrs