1994 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Extremely reliable and well designed.
By JOneill on 04/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

This is litterally the most reliable car I have ever owned. Never had a major mechanical problem, just routine maintenance. Gas mileage is surprisingly good because of the 4cyl engine. Timeless BMW design and quality German engineering also make this car a joy to drive. People are always shocked when I tell them it's a '94 model, because they can't believe how good it looks and runs. I plan to keep this car for a long, long time.

Very reliable car.
By bmwchicago on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I know it's a cliche but this car is very nice to drive. I love the handling and the automatic transmission is very responsive. The "Manual" option is also excellent as it allow you to switch gears just like in a manual car. However, what i liked most about it is that i don't go to the shop anymore. I only had a problem with the CD changer. German engineering is always very good quality/long lasting. This car will probably last 15 years and still look good (People always think the car is 98/2000 while it's 1994). My next car will definitely be another bmw.

WOW!
By First One on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

Just bought this gem with 34k! One previous, gentle, owner. This is the nicest car I have ever had. I like it better than my brother's 04 Accord EX V6. The handling is beautiful as well as are the fit and finish. The car looks like it is brand new. I can't wait to drive it again tomorrow! At 90 mph, the car acts like it wants to go faster. Smoothe!

used value
By knudsonm on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 318is 2dr Coupe

These cars are ticking time bombs. Watch out!!!! I've owned mine for less than a year and has cost me $2000 in parts alone with me doing all of the repairs myself and has been off the road for 4 months. I checked the car over with a fine tooth comb before buying and still have the problems. I should've boughten a Chevy!!!

Love this car!
By frank3 on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

As my first BMW, I did not expect "the ultimate driving machine" from a 10 model-year old car. However, driving is a gas! Handling, accelleration, comfort, all exceeded my expectations. This car is built to last...I only wish I were!

Good
By mbbollman on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I have invested in many mods for the car and the performance can fairly easily be greatly imporved. I should have arouind 230hp and it is fast! Only complaints I have are the door panels( bubbling) and the tilt on the sunroof and the grey plastic under the car.

A Car that make you GRIN
By Phillbo on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Convertible

I love my Bimmer :) Sporty, even though its automatic, great pick up over 3500rpm, even after 10 years young and 109k miles... everything, including the retro little on board computer, works great!

Great Car
By Catch_19 on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I love to drive my BMW. I have 129,000 miles on it and it still feels like new. It does leek a small bit of oil, but when I change the oil the oil level is still up to the top.

10 years old and still a cool car!
By filoux31 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

I dreamed about this car for years. One day, I decide to buy a used one (in fact, my purse decide)! And... I still love this car. Mine has 10 years old and 190,000 km but drive better than a lot of new ones, believe me ;) Just the A/C disappointed me (It's very fragile and cost a lot to repair) and the body near the wings... watch the rust! In general, the gas mileage is very good: Around 10L/100km.

A great car
By bimmer4trident on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 2dr Convertible

I have had it for 5 years and love it.