Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325is Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Great and funny coupe
By Osvaldo Daniel Messi

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I have a BMW 325, 1994, black. It is fast, easy to drive. Fine leather upholstery. Classic coupe design does not look old nowadays. I strongly recommend you to find one and buy it. My car only has 50000 miles (real mileage). Probably I will pass it to my son!!.

Driving, great engine, great design.

None.

Great car, I love it!
By Andrew

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

So far it's been a great car to me and I have a lot of plans to make it even better. Really the only thing that has mechanically failed is the Idle Control Valve (ICV) which produced bad bouncing idle... so, clean yours!

Smoothness of the engine, hot styling. Simply being a BMW.

More power, but I'm working on that.

The Ultimate Attraction
By George S (GOGOBMW)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I would like to say this- 0 to 60 in 6.9 q-mile in 15.3sec.I have 158,000 miles on it, it is 5 speed (Getrag). Excellent gas combustion!!Engine is always singing its lovely tune!I raced a 2002 VW Golf VR6(cold intake, fullexhaust, fully lowered, manual)We raced 3 times,I won all of them.He kept up until middle second and started to fall behind.Raced with 2003 Volvo S60 R ( 300horses, Auto)until 5000 RPM on third I kept with it that is say, nearly 95 mph.My car is all stock,it is up to u if u want to believe it!Beating numerous Civics nad so on.I lost to a BMW 328I also stick until end of third he was a car ahead of me. Raced a E46 330I (Auto) from start til 4th he couldn't catch up! I LOVE IT

I love the Transmission, I love the SOUND(it is race-like even though it is stock) I adore the suspension.Engine-an absolute piece of artwork, the best 6 cyl.in the world. The 325 is the sum of all our senses engineered into a single machine that can take the human senses to the redline! ENJOY!

Hmm.. well the gas consumption is well.. not perfect, it could be improved, also i've had some electrical problems with my heating system... it took 6 hours of work to be fixed! Otherwise nothing else. I love the sharp look!

wow!
By bmw babe

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

as a young driver i recieved my car second hand from my aunt which by the way was the best thing ever! this car is meant to be driven and it has been! but its still very relieable. and i love driving it everyday. the only thing i wish it had were cup holders! dang :( allwell we cant have it all can we?

the leather seats! hard steering

Cup holders!!!

Extremely reliable and well designed.
By JOneill

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

This is litterally the most reliable car I have ever owned. Never had a major mechanical problem, just routine maintenance. Gas mileage is surprisingly good because of the 4cyl engine. Timeless BMW design and quality German engineering also make this car a joy to drive. People are always shocked when I tell them it's a '94 model, because they can't believe how good it looks and runs. I plan to keep this car for a long, long time.

body design, interior quality, handling in turns

wish they could have included a cupholder on the center console