1994 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Love my ride!
By Jodie on 05/16/08 00:08 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I am a first time owner of a souped up little BMW. I love everything about it. I get compliments all the time on my little black 325. Its comfortable, reliable, fun and down right hot! Yes it has been cared for and has many extras. I will continue to treat my BMW as if it was brand new. It may be a 1994 model, but its hot! Not even a door dent, pristine and purrs like a kitten. I would not want any other car.

Sweet
By Nadim on 04/28/08 11:01 AM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I've driven my car for 2 years. It's pretty nice. I changed the serpentine belt/tensioner, and keep refilling the steering fluid. Aside from that, it's sweet. I added an mp3 deck. Does anyone else get that humming sound after driving an hour ont he highway and returning to normal speeds? I feel like after 200 k miles my car doesn't drive as well as it used to, but overall it's pretty amazing

Great all-arounder
By bimmerboy147 on 03/08/08 17:46 PM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I got this car as a project with 219,000 miles a few months ago. I had to do a few things to it to get it back up to par mechanically, but with such high mileage, I was expecting that. It runs like a brand new car. The engine and transmission are still smooth, strong, and responsive. I wanted a manual transmission, but this automatic has proven itself a very worthy substitute. It is always in the right gear at the right time. It has a manual mode, but it is so well calibrated that I never need it. I am a college student with a 4 1/2 hour drive to school. I almost always drive non-stop and I never get out of the car sore. As comfortable as it is, it also handles like a true sports car

Like I would like it.
By Chanman on 02/08/08 09:39 AM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

My '94 325is handles like a true sports car, gives a decent 24-29 MPG and the manual tranny is pure joy to zip around in. Rather small interior, but that is coupe. Handles poorly in snow but I havn't bothered to put winter tires on it. Feels like I could race any car on the street, pull away in acceleration, and take corners with ease. A little sway on turns, it is stock and have no sway bars. Looks like a classic. Drives like a smooth driving machine, just as BMW says. Very satisfied. Would probably go 4dr next time, but love the coupe look.

My first BMW
By Gsp1885 on 12/11/07 22:33 PM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

When I first got this car, I hated it because it was a manual and I had a hard time learning. However, once I learned it I loved it, and I became a car enthusiast. I also now love bmw, although it has given me some problems.

Best Bet
By neuhoff on 07/23/07 22:01 PM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

This car has 150k miles, it's automatic and I get 30 mpg hwy. Everything still works, it's fast, reliable and great looking but most of all, the handling of this car exceeds everything I've ever driven. I will never own another make of automobile than BMW. New or used, BMW is your best bet for economy, resale, reliability and pleasure.

Ultimate Tanning Machine!
By Car Nutz on 11/30/06 22:18 PM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Convertible

I bought my 1994 325iC with 230k miles on the odometer. I cannot believe that this car still accelerates with authority and rev to the redline, but it DOES! It does have a couple of electrical issues that my mechanic says are related to the ECU, warning lights illuminate though no real problems exist. I put Bilstein shocks and M3 control arms and a cold air intake. The handling and sound is phenomenal! Agressive handling and sound! It makes my Mercedes seem like an old man's car.

Great and funny coupe
By Osvaldo Daniel Messi on 10/28/06 20:31 PM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I have a BMW 325, 1994, black. It is fast, easy to drive. Fine leather upholstery. Classic coupe design does not look old nowadays. I strongly recommend you to find one and buy it. My car only has 50000 miles (real mileage). Probably I will pass it to my son!!.

Most reliable car I've ever owned
By just1 on 10/06/06 21:00 PM (PDT)

1994 BMW 3 Series 318is 2dr Coupe

I have owned the car since 1998 and it has never left me stranded, gets 36 mpg and handles as good as cars that cost 5 times as much! To sum it up, the car is worth much more than you end up paying for one.

An excellent choice
By Rajeev on 03/23/06 16:11 PM (PST)

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

Never will you regret buying this model of yr 1994 which was the only model that BMW did not reproduce due to driving force restrictions. You get the speed and power of a 6 cylinder!!!. A reliable car which has never put me into trouble even after I have driven about 35000 in the past 2 yrs