Used 1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Best Auto Ever
By chuck

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 318i 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new. I can't believe it's 15 years old... still has power, fun to drive has never missed a beat and has 219000 miles on it... only had to change a water gasket and an instrument pod... still has original shocks exhaust head lights... have knocked out a couple of fog lights down thru the years... it gets 30+ mpg on the interstate... great fun... hate to think of trying to replace it... a truly great automobile.

Great Car, needs more power
By mwmiller85

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 318i 4dr Sedan

I bought this vehicle on a "whim". I needed a car quickly and found this beautiful white 318i and for 1500 I couldn't refuse. Great car, very tight, great handling, love the manual transmission, and sunroof. Gas mileage is great, fill up once a week, however with current gas prices it's about 50 bucks to fill. My friends love the car, interior is PERFECT, however would have loved a bit more room. Overall great car for being 14 years old!!

Sunroof, 5 speed, one touch up/down windows, gas mileage, and overall design.

MORE POWER, a V6 definitely needed! A bit more room, interior somewhat "bland", and CUPHOLDERS!!!! I know the germans don't feel like we need em' but we sure do!

Buy it if you find it
By fortheloveofbeamer

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 318i 4dr Sedan

This is my third 318i and I Iove them. This car is fun to drive and as well as dependable. This car gets great gas mileage and I usually only fill up once or twice a month. If you find one of these cars pick up. They are expensive to keep up, but as long as you take care of it, it will take care of you.

I love the sunroof, the body design, handling, orange lights on the dash at night. The multi color dashboard and interior

NONE

Love my ride!
By Jodie

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I am a first time owner of a souped up little BMW. I love everything about it. I get compliments all the time on my little black 325. Its comfortable, reliable, fun and down right hot! Yes it has been cared for and has many extras. I will continue to treat my BMW as if it was brand new. It may be a 1994 model, but its hot! Not even a door dent, pristine and purrs like a kitten. I would not want any other car.

Great look, good gas mileage, reliable

Radiator exchanged.

My first BMW
By Gsp1885

1994 BMW 3 Series Sedan 318i 4dr Sedan

When I first got this car, I hated it because it was a manual and I had a hard time learning. However, once I learned it I loved it, and I became a car enthusiast. I also now love bmw, although it has given me some problems.

The central console of the windows. Auto up/down window feature. Dual climate control.

The dual climate control knobs do not have lighting so you can't really see what temperature you set it at in the dark.