Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 325i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Love my ride!
By Jodie

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I am a first time owner of a souped up little BMW. I love everything about it. I get compliments all the time on my little black 325. Its comfortable, reliable, fun and down right hot! Yes it has been cared for and has many extras. I will continue to treat my BMW as if it was brand new. It may be a 1994 model, but its hot! Not even a door dent, pristine and purrs like a kitten. I would not want any other car.

Great look, good gas mileage, reliable

Radiator exchanged.

Holds it's own: value & fun to drive!
By Earl G

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

This was my 2nd BMW, after a '85 528e with 186k which ran like a champ to the day I traded it. 325e build is good & have only replaced a fuel pump in 12 years! although I need a heater fan & a couple of lightbulbs now - still w/original battery!! It's at its peak performance at 60degrees and rain - BMW still hadn't worked out the fuel/air mix in the computer for US Southern summer driving in '94 (same problem with the old 528e). I was unwilling to chip it, although, I understand that will cure this weakness & add more fun (could I stand MORE?). I WANT a new(er) one when my daugher graduates from college in 2 yrs. Visited the BMW plant in SC and have my next dream, a Z4 picked out!

This car is just FUN -especially for a sedan. The 5 speed is great, handling is still wonderful at 136k mi. Avg of 23MPG across the lifetime (current typical is 21-22 in Atlanta!). Seating is GREAT for my bad back. Smiles/miles/$price - worth the investment. If you maintain it - 10 yrs min!

Like everyone else, cup holders!! I've spilled a few, or worse punched a straw throught a styrofoam cup under the center arm rest a time or two. Plan to upgrade the radio/speakers. Stock are so-so. Thats IT!

Great (but not PERFECT) little car!
By BimmerBryan

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I have had this little beauty for about a month now. I am so impressed! I have owned American and Japanese but decided on this partly based on reviews like these on this site. The car feels solid and I have not felt the cornering qualities like this since I sold my Miata. Remember, this is a 4 door sedan! The acceleration with this 5 speed manual is awesome! At about 4700 RPM the engine comes on like a turbo (thanks to VANOS). The shifter "clicks" into place, and the exhaust growl is intoxicating! The build quality is way more than I am used to. Everything is so tight even with close to 150K on the clock. Expensive? I work on my own. I can do anything with the online help sites!

The trip computer is cool! The heated seats on cold mornings. One-touch up and down windows. Split cargo-access rear seats. Oil filter on TOP of engine! BMW feel, quality, and performance. If you do your own maintenance, you have no excuse!!

Dern Germans and their belief we should not be drinking and driving (no cup holders). Loose the MPG meter and give me an oil pressure AND volt guage. Uh, let's see...oh yeah. Give me a free 2005 325i for "evaluation" purposes....(not gonna happen, is it?)

wow!!
By bmw babe

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

this is awesome it is the ultimate driving machine! i love this car

leather seats.. if your going to geta BMW might as well get the leather!

cup holders!

Very reliable car.
By bmwchicago

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I know it's a cliche but this car is very nice to drive. I love the handling and the automatic transmission is very responsive. The "Manual" option is also excellent as it allow you to switch gears just like in a manual car. However, what i liked most about it is that i don't go to the shop anymore. I only had a problem with the CD changer. German engineering is always very good quality/long lasting. This car will probably last 15 years and still look good (People always think the car is 98/2000 while it's 1994). My next car will definitely be another bmw.

Mechanical reliability. Exterior design (looks 5 years younger).

Nothing really, except a cup holder but that's a small detail.