Used 1994 BMW 3 Series 318i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Best Auto Ever
By chuck

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new. I can't believe it's 15 years old... still has power, fun to drive has never missed a beat and has 219000 miles on it... only had to change a water gasket and an instrument pod... still has original shocks exhaust head lights... have knocked out a couple of fog lights down thru the years... it gets 30+ mpg on the interstate... great fun... hate to think of trying to replace it... a truly great automobile.

Great Car, needs more power
By mwmiller85

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

I bought this vehicle on a "whim". I needed a car quickly and found this beautiful white 318i and for 1500 I couldn't refuse. Great car, very tight, great handling, love the manual transmission, and sunroof. Gas mileage is great, fill up once a week, however with current gas prices it's about 50 bucks to fill. My friends love the car, interior is PERFECT, however would have loved a bit more room. Overall great car for being 14 years old!!

Sunroof, 5 speed, one touch up/down windows, gas mileage, and overall design.

MORE POWER, a V6 definitely needed! A bit more room, interior somewhat "bland", and CUPHOLDERS!!!! I know the germans don't feel like we need em' but we sure do!

Buy it if you find it
By fortheloveofbeamer

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

This is my third 318i and I Iove them. This car is fun to drive and as well as dependable. This car gets great gas mileage and I usually only fill up once or twice a month. If you find one of these cars pick up. They are expensive to keep up, but as long as you take care of it, it will take care of you.

I love the sunroof, the body design, handling, orange lights on the dash at night. The multi color dashboard and interior

NONE

My first BMW
By Gsp1885

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

When I first got this car, I hated it because it was a manual and I had a hard time learning. However, once I learned it I loved it, and I became a car enthusiast. I also now love bmw, although it has given me some problems.

The central console of the windows. Auto up/down window feature. Dual climate control.

The dual climate control knobs do not have lighting so you can't really see what temperature you set it at in the dark.

Best Bet
By neuhoff

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

This car has 150k miles, it's automatic and I get 30 mpg hwy. Everything still works, it's fast, reliable and great looking but most of all, the handling of this car exceeds everything I've ever driven. I will never own another make of automobile than BMW. New or used, BMW is your best bet for economy, resale, reliability and pleasure.

The motor is a work of art. The styling great, but the handling is truly ultimate. Electrical connectors are stout.

Improve moulding trim fasteners, tighten interior panels.