My car saved me! ...and other stuff
By Lexie on
1993 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan
I just recently got into a pretty major crash with my '93 325i and its because of that car that I walked away without a scratch (literally). The saftey features on the 325i are very good. The whole front of my car crumpled in to absorb the impact. The fireman and the tow truck driver both asserted that if it had been another car, I probably would have had to go to the hospital. Other than that- the car is a very fun car to drive, very strong (engine and body). Electronic and other features are very advanced for its year. The reliability is not too great, but if you have a steady income you should be fine (doesn't have to be big income). Overall great car. I wish to own another some day.
Favorite Features
8-way power seats Leather Seat Warmers Automatic driver window sunroof TRIP COMPUTER! (tells you anything you want to know! Temp, mpg...Even tells u if a brake light is out or something small like that) Looks, obviously Power Heavy feel of the car ventilation system Comfortable seats
Suggested Improvements
Pretty bad reliability--but I think this has a lot to do with the fact that i didn't get the car checked out before I bought it.. so make sure to do that! Interior design is kind of outdated For '93- I don't really like the black plastic bumpers, but the newer years (maybe '94+) don't have this.