1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great car, but costly repairs
By bimmerpilot on 01/07/07 06:31 AM (PST)

1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Got this fifth BMW used with 98k on it, had the obvious mechanical faults repaired but NOT the radiator, which I learned has an estimated life of 90k miles. Big, costly mistake! In spite of this, I rate this BMW second best out of five. If you maintain the car, it will give good service. Of all the 12 or so cars I have owned, BMWs have been the most satisfying to own & drive. I rate it above Mercedes for a driver's car; highway performance is great, handling can't be beat by any car that I can afford. It's not perfect, but what is? If you do the required maintenance ($$$) it won't let you down, plus it's great fun to drive. The 3 series is easy to park and has good performance and comfort.

Great car!
By Bimmer on 07/29/05 20:46 PM (PDT)

1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Bought this car with high expectations and boy they were exceeded! I love this car, very quick acceleration, great handling, and still pretty comfortable. As long as you maintain BMW's they will treat you well.

BMW is the best.
By Sam Igna on 07/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Great looking, performaning, styling, handling car. BMW makes some of the best vehicles.

Old Girl Keeps Ticking
By Xman on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

I have owned 5 other cars since being able to drive and the 325is is undoubtedly the best vehicle I have owned. I currently have over 191,000 miles on the original engine and it performs better than most vehicles with less than a third of those miles.

A car for the rest of your life!
By scottie2 on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for 8 years and it is by far the best car I have ever owned. Its black on black wth gray around the very bottom on the exterior which looks very good and you don't see on other cars and newer BMW's. The dash also is very cool with all the buttons for the auto A/C. The road feel in this car is like no other make of car I have ever driven. There are many other little extra's that when you get a BMW 325is and experience it you will understand why its such a great car and hard to let go have once you own one. The exterior styling is very classic and my car looks as good as anything out there and its almost ten years old.

Simply the Best..
By JD's BMW on 06/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

The only thing I can say is you do not know what you are missing until you drive one. They are fun to drive and you will enjoy every momment of the ride. They truely are the Ultimate drive machine.

Perfect
By billy05 on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

I have always been a pontiac man until i got this car and now i cant see myself owning any other car than a BMW from here on out. The 6 cylinder has great power and the car has great handling. I hope eveyone out there is as happy as me.

318is Fun
By Elliot on 03/03/02 19:16 PM (PST)

1993 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325is 2dr Coupe

Great fun at a reasonable price. Superb handling plus good acceleration with optional Dinan chip (well worth it). At nearly 110k miles, car is a solid and trouble free as when it was bought.