1992 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Pure Excellence

1992 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Pure Excellence
By BeatenMutilatedWagon on

1992 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

It has taken me a while to get around to writing this review but I believe it to be a necessity to one who wishes to buy a BMW. This car is quick, comfortable, always impressive, reliable. Worse things done to it were a fuel pump around $220 and a starter, which isn't bad for 5 owners and a severe kicking. I believe it capable to hold its own on the reliability scale in comparison to its Japanese counterparts around the same age & $$. Excellent car runs excellent every time. If it breaks, save yourself some $$ and fix it yourself! Or find a cheap mechanic.

Very impressive power for what it is! Very capable car with a 5 speed. You might be bored with an auto, though not a bad choice. Have driven this thing everywhere, under pressure as well. It takes it like a champ! Fairly easy to work on

Perhaps better quality control? This car IS reliable, though I guarantee it will have its own issues with this or that, especially if it's been through what mine has. It's a car like most, maintain it, and it will reward you like not many others can. Oh and if you get one, DO let it breathe!