1991 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: LOVE my Bimmer!

1991 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

318i Convertible (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

LOVE my Bimmer!
By Erin on

1991 BMW 3 Series 318i 2dr Convertible

My first one was carried away by katrina. I loved it so much, I bought another just like it. It had 189k miles on it when I got it and now I've owned it for 4 years. Fuel mileage is around 30+ as long as ac is not running. Extremely fun to drive! I've only had to do maintenance on it (shocks, brake pads, etc). And of course new wheels and tires. I also had a turbine exhaust installed which made it quite a bit peppier and increased my gas mileage slightly. Now I have over 200k on it and am about to finally replace the timing chain, water pump, and fan clutch. Most expensive part was the top, which was around 2k installed. My new Acura sits in the driveway undriven. =)

Handling, Fuel mileage, Appearance (it's a looker!), Comfortable seats, Very high quality build, and just plain FUN!

Cup holders, install a sportier exhaust, front suspension, maybe later on add some more HP (gotta save up for that one!)