1991 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Artie, my fiery red beamer

1991 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

318is Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Artie, my fiery red beamer
By " Artie Beamer " on

1991 BMW 3 Series 318is 2dr Coupe

I just purchased my 1991 BMW 318is coupe. I was looking for a car to replace my 1994 Volvo 850; I loved my Volvo but it was literally falling apart. I wanted to purchase a Land Rover Discovery Series SUV, but read so many bad reviews on this vehicle. My son and I were looking at cars at my favorite car lot; my son spotted the BMW at the back of the lot. It caught our eye. It was a one owner car in excellent condition; one look and we were hooked. I made an offer and the car was mine. My son and I waxed Artie and scented him with air freshener. Everywhere we go; people ask where did you get that car. It is definitely an eye capturer. My son says, aren't you glad I made you give up the Volvo.

I love the classic look of the round front headlights. Also the interior has a neat, clean, simple look. I love the manual crank for the sun roof. Excellent trunk storage space. The body style is sporty. The leather seats are awesome, and the back seats are comfortable.