Used 1991 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Buy one

Great Car
By John Scott

1991 BMW 3 Series Coupe 318is 2dr Coupe

Artie, my fiery red beamer
By " Artie Beamer "

1991 BMW 3 Series Coupe 318is 2dr Coupe

I just purchased my 1991 BMW 318is coupe. I was looking for a car to replace my 1994 Volvo 850; I loved my Volvo but it was literally falling apart. I wanted to purchase a Land Rover Discovery Series SUV, but read so many bad reviews on this vehicle. My son and I were looking at cars at my favorite car lot; my son spotted the BMW at the back of the lot. It caught our eye. It was a one owner car in excellent condition; one look and we were hooked. I made an offer and the car was mine. My son and I waxed Artie and scented him with air freshener. Everywhere we go; people ask where did you get that car. It is definitely an eye capturer. My son says, aren't you glad I made you give up the Volvo.

I love the classic look of the round front headlights. Also the interior has a neat, clean, simple look. I love the manual crank for the sun roof. Excellent trunk storage space. The body style is sporty. The leather seats are awesome, and the back seats are comfortable.

None

Great car!
By gocanes14

1991 BMW 3 Series Coupe 318is 2dr Coupe

I just recently got a 318is and it is a fun little car to drive. It has almost 200,000 miles on it and needs some things like new struts, rack and pinion, timing chain. It handles pretty good and I get pretty good mpgs when I dont drive it hard.

glass headlights, manual transmission, large trunk

A little more power couldn't hurt!

Love this car
By howard

1991 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325i 2dr Coupe

I have had many cars in my life but this is my favorite. I just love this car. The timeless classic style and she handles great. This is my first BMW. I bought it on a whim for $1800 and instantly fell in love with her. She runs great but needs some minor fixes. My new passion and hobby will be to provide all the TLC she needs and restore her to the ultimate driving machine she was meant to be.

Style and handling.