1991 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Cabrio 4 ever
By 325i Cab on 01/30/06 07:02 AM (PST)

1991 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

I find this car fantastic, its fun to own and drive besides minor repairs it has been very reliable and not expensive to run and maintain. It still turns heads and is almost 16 years old!!! Good style BMW. The car has a split personality and will be very docile if left to its own devices but will become a beast if you demand it of it which brings me to the only thing I could do without is the relatively flat power band until the engine speeds over 3500RPM from where it just rockets to the red line with a fantastic engine sound that just encourages you to keep your foot down. I would advise anyone interested in such a car to buy it, if in good nick, and you wont look back

Affordable luxury car
By weterb on 09/04/05 18:36 PM (PDT)

1991 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Excellent acceleration, handing, fuel economy. Sounds like a symphony as it works. A car with design depth. A 15 year old car that still is up to date and still turns heads.

I like my Cabrio
By John Jackie on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

My wife and I purchased a 325 cabriolet last year and could not be more happy. The only repairs after putting 15,000 miles on the car have been the brakes and a oil change. I asked her if there is anything we would change on the car and she answered which I agree with is only one thing the wind noise when the top is up on the freeway. Since it is not overall fast around town the car encourages you to drive within the speed limits (a good thing). We had a Saab 900 turbo convertable prior and this car is much more refined overall. The quality is tremendous. We plan to keep this car for many years to come.

the best car...
By fudave on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

i love it if every car i have owned drove this well i would be happy. i have to sell it and am going to miss it.

New Classic BMW
By DavisKL on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325i 2dr Convertible

Bought used from private party. Aprox. 70,000 miles, great condition all around, everything works great. I've owned 3 cars like this one and can safely say that they are VERY reliable. Of course, as old as they are, buy one as nice as you can, and treat it with a little TLC and it should reward you for years to come. If you want a daily driver, this could work, but serves much better as a cheap classic car for summer fun.