1990 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: My Fun Secret

1990 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

My Fun Secret
By Hwy1Cruiser on

1990 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car for $2500, with 180k miles on it so it needed some basic mechanical attention. Mostly tired parts, but nothing wrong with the engine at all. Being that I have access to parts at cost and I do all my own work, it may not be a fair assessment however I LOVE this car! For me the parts are cheap, the work is easy and as long as you take care of the wear items, it will run forever. OK maybe not forever but I recently turned 200,000 miles and I'm proud of it. I look forward to hitting the 250k mark. I will drive this car anywhere without worry. This weekend I am taking it to LA from San Francisco and expect it to be a sweet ride down Hwy 1!

The ride, engine, top of course, on board computer, styling. It's a Classic that still gets attention today. I chose this over an e36. It was made with all the right bits and bells before cars started getting out of hand post ODBII. I highly recommend to anyone who can take care of one.

Sport seats could be better, wear out over time and while leather is nice, vinyl is better for a convertible. The 91 and 92 had the updated bumpers and looked the best.