1990 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Oldie but Goodie
By zoolander1 on 08/16/13 11:58 AM (PDT)

1990 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I recently bought a 1989 BMW 325i with 138k miles from its original owner. It's in perfect running condition and cosmetically it's near perfect if not immaculate. I changed the transmission and made it a 5 speed just for preferance but the 4 Speed automatic transmission was flawless. I get about 23.5 combined mpg with either transmission with mostly hwy driving. I have put 5500 miles and I trully love this car that I picked up for cheap.

My Fun Secret
By Hwy1Cruiser on 09/12/05 16:19 PM (PDT)

1990 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car for $2500, with 180k miles on it so it needed some basic mechanical attention. Mostly tired parts, but nothing wrong with the engine at all. Being that I have access to parts at cost and I do all my own work, it may not be a fair assessment however I LOVE this car! For me the parts are cheap, the work is easy and as long as you take care of the wear items, it will run forever. OK maybe not forever but I recently turned 200,000 miles and I'm proud of it. I look forward to hitting the 250k mark. I will drive this car anywhere without worry. This weekend I am taking it to LA from San Francisco and expect it to be a sweet ride down Hwy 1!

THIS IS THE BEST BMW 3 SERIES!
By not available on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I really have a 1987 BMW, but the site does not go back that far. I bought it in late 1987 and I love it so much. I only have 37,770 miles on it...right now!!!!!!!!!! In 1999, I had only 13,000 miles on it, but I drove it more because I wanted more thrills. I love the engine. It is so great!!! 170 horsepower is a lot for a little hot car. I can smoke new Civics, Mazda 3's, and Accords. But, those cars are easy. They have Japanese. I have PURE GERMAN! I have not upgraded anything because it is hot as it is. I like the 4 door design and never let anyone eat or drink in it. I still have that leather smell in the car and it is still very strong!!!

Beamer
By GeorgiaStar on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

I have owned this BMW since new. This car is built like a tank. She never gave me one bit of trouble. I still have her, she still looks brand new after a waxing.

sweet & sour
By johnmn on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan

Love to drive this car. Hate to fix it.