1990 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
E30 vs Porsche 944
By Killer E30 on 08/31/08 19:36 PM (PDT)

1990 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Coupe

I have owned 11 cars in the past 10 years from VW Jetta, to Audi v8 quattro and Porsche 944, the 2 best being the Porsche 944 and 86 BMW 325e I have now. Only reason I liked the Porsche better is that there was no understeer during harsh cornering, the BMW 325e kinda feels like my '92 Subaru Legacy when pushed in corners but not as much understeer however very refined and still a great alternative to many new performance cars made today with an E36 M3 engine swap it should be even more devastating this car is still better in other ways than the 944 like reliability. With racing dynamics tower brace, bilstein shocks and H&R springs it helps me keep up with a Cayman S on twisties literally.

Excellent
By Zoomer on 12/12/04 11:28 AM (PST)

1990 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Coupe

This car has been an excellent vehicle. I have owned it for about 9 years now and I routinely dust most new cars. This car is an absolute rocket once you get into the power band which is in the 3500 rpm range. On the highway I get around 24-26mpg, but around town it is always at 20mpg. Considering the way the I drive, this is excellent. Handling is awesome! I point the nose and like a needle it threads its way through traffic. It is almost like you think about your next move and it obeys. Final thought..If you find one with low mileage...BUY IT!

Bimmer
By 325i coupe on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Coupe

Bought it used w/110K on it, have added 60K of my own with plans to keep it a long time. This car is a tank - solid construction. Keep it regularly maintained, shop around for a mechanic - prices swing wildly - and it will keep going and going.

My Awesome Car!
By nikad_gm on 03/12/02 23:23 PM (PST)

1990 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Coupe

Man, i just got this car...a white 325i coupe...and i love it...its so smooth you cant feel the ground going 80...its amazing...i can hit turns very hard because it handles like no other...the interior is very comfortable, even better than the new bmw's...i believe they cheapened them out...overall the look is great you can do many things with this style of car..adding ground kits and such...making it more advanced...my spedometer hits 160 but it will top out at 175