2014 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best car I've ever bought.

2014 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo - Consumer Review

328i xDrive 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

Best car I've ever bought.
By maugha on

2014 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 328i xDrive 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I've read professional reviews that say this car is extremely ugly and I have to disagree. It's exterior design looks both class and sporty at the same time. Back seat leg space was important as I have four college age children. This has as much room as the 7 series. I needed cargo space as I transport kids to/from their schools with all their dorm needs. There is plenty of room for all their stuff. In addition, I am disabled and love how easy it is to close the hatch and pull down the back seats for additional cargo space. I had a 2007 525i with an inline six-cylinder engine. I now have the four cylinder and it has more power than my 525i, making is amazingly fun to drive.

Favorite Features

The all wheel drive and paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Extended leg space in the back seat and easy to use features. I also like the panels provided for the hatch to conceal items in the trunk. I love the sturdy build and the sleek design.

Suggested Improvements

There is very little storage space for personal items. The middle console storage space is limited due to optional phone holder. I'd rather have a compartment to store CD, etc. Aux and USB ports are in an awkward place and not easily accessible for the driver.
By tinamarie14
on 11/26/14 09:26 AM (PST)

Hi Maugha - why did you choose the 328 over the 335? Was it fuel economy? Thanks!