BMW 135i is Fantastic
By bmw_driver_ on
2012 BMW 1 Series 135i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I have been incredibly pleased with my 2012 135i since getting it three weeks ago. It is powerful,responsive and a lot of fun to drive. The 7 speed double clutch transmission is fast and smooth. I was a bit sceptical at first, as I am used to using a standard manual transmission with a manual clutch, but I am a convert now. I could never shift as smoothly or as fast as I can with the automated double clutch system. I got the navigation system, which comes with iDrive. It is very intuitive and works very well. It is very easy to change map views or enter destinations. The voice activation sis a bit iffy while driving with air conditioning on, frequently misunderstanding commands.
Favorite Features
7 Speed Automatic Double Clutch Transmission iDrive. Powerful acceleration. Sports care-like handling. Hard drive to store music collection. Dynamic Guidance with Traffic Information.
By randy1009
on 08/28/12 15:14 PM (PDT)

?135i warning. I have a 2011 135i convertable. I have had the car in and out of the shop for over a year without BMW fixing the problem. If anyone has the same problem please let me know. At this point United BMW of Gwinnett has said th ey are guessing as to how to repair the problem. When I accelerate the engine stalls and sometimes shuts off. They have stated that they have never had this problem before, and do not know what to do. They have had my car in the shop this time for over 5 weeks, without repairing it. They have updated the software, reprogramed the entire car and still are guessing at how to fix this probem. Is anyone else having this problem?